Monthly WWG meetings are normally held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads Ballroom in the auditorium downstairs. Expect the meeting to run from 7:30 pm to around 9:30 pm. When arriving, please remember to stop by the reception desk.
A typical WWG meeting consists of a business portion to discuss the status of the club, upcoming events, group book & tool purchases, and other Guild activities. The business portion of the meeting is then followed by a ‘Special Program’ highlighting some new aspect of woodworking for skill enhancement and education.
Goodwin House (Meeting Location)
3440 S Jefferson St, Falls Church, VA 22041
Upcoming Monthly Meetings
- WWG Meeting - Guests welcome on May 16, 2017
- WWG Meeting - Guests welcome on June 20, 2017
- WWG Meeting - Guests welcome on July 18, 2017
- WWG Members Meeting - Super Show & Tell on September 19, 2017
- WWG Monthly Meeting - Guests Welcome on October 17, 2017
- WWG Monthly Meeting - Guests Welcome on November 21, 2017